Education Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can Solid IT help us with the E-Rate program?
Yes, Solid IT Networks has personnel who have been involved with the E-Rate program since its inception and are well versed on all phases of the program. Some of our largest customers use Solid IT Networks as their solution provider of choice for E-Rate. Our SPIN # is 143024617.
2. Does Solid IT Networks have experience in the Higher Education market?
Solid IT Networks has built a solid reputation in Universities and Colleges throughout the South. Our experience with campus technology challenges and environments coupled with our secure networking solutions make us a leading player in the Higher Education market place. Please contact us for a list of our impressive references.
3. We are interested in deploying a wireless network but are concerned about wireless security. Can you help us?
Solid IT Networks has designed and installed some very large, secure wireless networks in both K-12 and Higher Education facilities. Some of our customers have over one thousand wireless access points implemented in a secure environment. Contact us to answer any of your wireless and secure networking questions.
4. Is Solid IT Networks a Texas Catalog Information Systems Vendor (CISV)?
5. I notice Solid IT is a vendor for HP PSG (desktop and notebook computers), IPG (imaging and printing), and ProCurve switches. Does Solid IT have a HP Outlet ID number we should reference on our orders?
Yes, our Outlet ID # is 5953400001. You may reference this number on orders placed directly with HP as well as orders placed with Solid IT.